Real Estate Group, a Stonebriar Commercial Finance Company
Credit Analyst – Loan Underwriter
Plano, TX (SCF Headquarters)
Real Estate Group is looking for a professional Credit Analyst to provide support in our commercial finance business. Real Estate Group provides financing to small business owners interested in financing commercial real estate or long-term equipment.
Must be a confident self-starter, a team player, an innovative problem solver and able to manage multiple tasks at once. Needs to be attentive to detail, resourceful, work well under pressure and have strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and a hunger for learning and achievement.
- Conduct and document a comprehensive analysis of the financial, credit and business aspects of prospective customers. Prepare a thorough description of the findings and recommend a course of action based on the analysis.
- Assist staff with documenting, booking and post-closing issues associated with approved transactions.
- Conduct research and analysis of industries, business segments and prospects as dictated by Real Estate Group pursuits.
- Ability to accurately analyze financial information and make well-reasoned business predictions based on financial analysis and business research.
- Ability to accurately and succinctly communicate credit analysis results in writing and verbally.
- Skilled in conducting in-depth business research using on-line, periodical and library resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required, course of study to include substantial exposure to finance, 2 years finance or banking business experience.
- Formal Investment Bank/Credit training program preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Access, Email.
Starting Salary: Depends upon experience.
Generous Health Benefits, 401K with company match and Annual Vacation.
To learn more about Real Estate Group we invite you to visit www.nonbanklender.com.Apply